Thursday, July 2, 2009

We make plans, not knowing where they'll take us

So I've got quite a bit to do this week, I think. Well. I hope. I need something to do to distract my mind from how slow time will be moving.

So, here's what I need to do:

  1. Buy Sam a shower gift and while I'm at it buy a wedding gift too
  2. Buy Blaine and Christa a wedding present.
  3. Buy a frisbee for me and Aaron to play with. College kids must learn to throw frisbees. It should be a required class.
  4. Get a big beach towel. They're on sale!
  5. Possibly buy Aaron a little "I miss you so damn much don't you ever leave again!" present.
  6. Hang out with people I've been meaning to hang out with. I'm owed two graduation lunches.

Wow...this upcoming week is going to be a big drain on my wallet. Ouch. And I'd been doing so well. I don't think I've used my debit card in a month. I think that's a new record.

Sorry this blog isn't nearly as profound as the last one. But we all know my profound moments come in fits and bursts and I think if I were to have a profound moment tonight it would be heartbreaking and tearful and I'm just not gonna go there, sister!

No comments: