Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Delinquent

Okay, I know I've been extremely bad about posting. My last post was in August. I get it. I'm a terrible blogger. I'm only posting now because I don't want to get out of bed, take a shower, and do my lab report.


I decided that WSU is a giant petri dish. Why? Because I've gotten sick more times this semester than at any other time in my life, I do believe. I managed to dodge Swine Flu though. Suck it, H1N1!

Quick recap on Pullman: It's hilly. Really hilly. I'm actually beginning to develop calf definition for the first time in a long time. Maybe by the time I graduate I'll have the lovingly dubbed "Cougar Calves". Every day I become more and more sure that I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing. I'm learning to become my own person and that feels absolutely wonderful. I started going to the common ministry on campus at the K-House. I LOVE it there. The people are so wonderfully epic. They make me smile and I get real food once a week.

I'm getting an apartment next year, which means I need a JOB!!! I think I'm just going to work in the dining hall but if I can find a better job, I'll take it.

I guess that's all for now. Ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U r very good at making everything flow beautifully, good job :)